Questions For Christians, Part 2.
Was God Ever A Man?
"Questions for Christians, Part 1" established that "God in the beginning" had no physical image when God created man in his own invisible, incorruptible image, according to the King James version of the Holy Bible.
"I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; that thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in his times he shall show, who is the blessed and only potentate, the King of Kings, and LORD of Lords: who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen." I Timothy 6:13-16
Note: All questions are based on the King James Version Bible!
1. Was, or is, Jesus, the son of the virgin Mary, the "King of Kings and LORD of lords," if he was seen or could be seen of others?
2. According to the above scripture, how could "Jesus, the son of the virgin Mary", be "God the son," if "No man hath seen God at anytime;" John 1:18
3. If Jesus, the son of the virgin Mary was "God the Son," how is it that "God, the Father," dwelt inside his human body? "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." John 14:10
4. If Jesus, the son of the virgin Mary, was "God the Son" at birth, Why did he declare, "God is a Spirit," John 4:24 and also, "a spirit bath not flesh and bones as ye see me have?" Luke 24:39
5. If Jesus, the son of the virgin Mary was "God the Son" at birth, why did he "receive the promise of the Holy Ghost," as recorded in Acts 2:33?
6. If "God is a Spirit," according to Jesus, the son of the virgin Mary, whom many say is "God the Son," why did the "Spirit of God," the "Holy Ghost," enter into him, a human being, when he was baptized in the river Jordan?
7. Prior to his baptism, was Jesus, "God a Spirit," or was he born in the flesh as a human beIng?
8. Did "God a Spirit" become human flesh or did "God a Spirit" enter into the human flesh of the son of the virgin Mary? "To wit, that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself," II Corinthians 5:19 Also, as Jesus stated above, "God the Father" dwelt in his body. John 14:10
9. How can "God a Spirit," which is incorporeal, be human flesh, which is corporeal, at the same time?
"GOD IS A SPIRIT" John 4:24, "GOD IS ONE" Galatians 3:20, "GOD CREATED
ALL THINGS BY HIMSELF, ALONE" Isaiah 44:24, "GOD IS THE FIRST, AND
THE LAST; AND BESIDE HIM THERE IS NO GOD." Isaiah 44:6, "THERE IS NO
GOD BESIDE HIM." Isaiah 44:8, "BEFORE GOD THERE WAS NO GOD
FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE ANY GOD FORMED AFTER HIM"
Isaiah 43:10, "GOD IS NOT A MAN." Numbers 23:19