The teachings of Jesus Christ and his apostles denounced the act of lying and deception as ungodly, unholy, and forbidden acts to those that would be followers of Christ.
Also, Apostle Paul admonished all would-be Christians, "But ye have not so learned Christ; if so be that ye heard him, as the truth is in Jesus: that ye put off concerning the former conversation (behavior) the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind; and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbor: for we are members one of another." Ephesians 4:20-25
Today, throughout all that is called Christianity, leaders and teachers have resorted to all kinds of falsehoods and deceptions to increase their numbers, without regard to what is truth. They obviously have no consideration for what is truth; and whether or not what they teach their followers is in fact what saith the scriptures.
Just a few of the obvious gross falsehoods being taught by leaders of Christianity are listed as follows:
1. Baby Jesus was born God, thus making a man God: This is the greatest lie of them all! It is written, "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent:" Numbers 23:19
It is also written: "Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil." Matthew 4:1 It is further written: "for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: but every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust and enticed." James 1:13-14
"Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." Hebrews 4:14-15
Jesus himself, said, "God is a Spirit:" John 4:24 He also said, "a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." Luke 24:39
Before Jesus died on the cross "he cried out with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46
If Jesus the man born of the virgin Mary was in fact God, why, I ask, did he call out to the "Spirit of God", which had left his body, not to return until after three days and three nights?
2. Heaven: Christianity teaches the righteous will go to an eternal resting place called heaven, with streets of Gold and gates of pearl. This is a misrepresentation of the passage of scripture in Revelations chapter 21. A close look at this passage will reveal the reference to the city "New Jerusalem" is a symbolic description of the precious gem-like characteristics attributed to the "Church", the "Bride of Christ", or the lamb's wife.
"And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the lamb's wife. And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven (sky) from God," Revelation 21:9-10
3. Hell: Most of Christianity teaches that the place of eternal torment for the wicked, is a place of burning, located in the center of this earth, called hell. There is no truth in the scriptures to support such a teaching. A careful analysis of the scripture translations will reveal that in most instances the word hell in the scriptures refers to the grave only. The place of eternal torment for the wicked is the lake of fire and brimstone referenced in Revelations 21:8 as mentioned above.
4. Good Friday: There is no record in the scriptures to support the teaching that Christ died on "Good Friday" and resurrected on the first day of the week. This lie was originated by the pagan Catholic Church, to deceive people into believing Jesus rose from the dead on the venerable day of the sun, Sunday, the first day of the week.
5. Sabbath Day: In keeping with lie No. 4 above, "the first Sunday-keeping laws were enjoined by Constantine the Great (321 A.D/) here is the edict: Let all the judges and townsfolk, and the occupation of all trades rest on the 'Venerable Day of the Sun' From "Corpus Juris Civilis God." Lib.3, Tit.12,3.
Thus, the pagan Catholic Church took it upon themselves to change the sabbath day, which God himself ordained and sanctified to be the seventh day of the week, to the first day of the week. This they did virtually without any scripture to support such a change. As a result, today, most of Christianity has been led to believe that Sunday is the sabbath day according to the Bible. They have been deceived into worshipping on the "Venerable Day of the Sun", a pagan custom of the Catholic Church.
This instead of following the commandment of God which is written in the ten commandments, "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day and hallowed it." Exodus 20:8-11
6. Easter: A vast majority of those in Christianity have been deceived into worshipping Easter to celebrate the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, when the Bible teaches true Christians are to celebrate the Jewish "Passover"; because Jesus died at the same day and time they were required to kill the passover lamb, not one day before or one day after.
Jesus died on the afternoon of the fourth day of the week, (Wednesday), and resurrected before sundown on the seventh day of the week (Saturday, the true God ordained sabbath day). One need only to analyze the scriptures to see this is according to the Bible. Did not Jesus declare he would be in the grave 3 days and 3 nights. How does one count 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday evening to Sunday morning.
Again unlearned followers of Christianity are unknowingly worshipping a pagan Catholic holiday, believing they are following the Bible when they are practicing pagan worship.
Space does not allow me to continue with the many lies being taught to followers of Christianity, e.g. The battle of Armageddon, Christmas, sprinkling for baptism, infant baptism, cross worship, image worship, praying to the dead, weekly communion, Mardi Gras, lent, transubstantiation (eating blood), and many, many others.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." Hosea 4:6