Enough is Enough
by Peter Schwartzman
Email Peter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Schwartzman, a resident of Galesburg, is an associate professor and chair of the Department of Environmental Studies at Knox College. He is a trained climatologist with interests in a wide variety of enivornmental areas. He is also cofounder of The Center (www.thecenteringalesburg.org), a community place for learning and connecting. Peter is married and has two children. Peter and his wife serve as coaches for the Silas Willard Geography Bowl team and also run the school Scrabble Club there. Peter is also: a tournament level Scrabble¨ player; basketballasaurus (a creature constantly found dribbling and shooting); an activist for peace and justice; and, a fun-loving spirit. Peter's academic degrees include a Bachelor of Science in physics at Harvey Mudd College, a Masters of Science in Science and Technology Studies at Virginia Tech, and Ph.D. in Environmental Sciences at the University of Virginia.
- June 25, 2009 There is something about Galesburg
- June 18, 2009 Nothing gets me riled up as much as...
- June 11, 2009 Too much sport
- June 4, 2009 Six informative statistics
- May 28, 2009 Torture must end now
- May 14, 2009 Hopelessly one? No way. Get involved
- April 30, 2009 Must we wait to act?
- April 16, 2009 Let's change what constitutes child abuse
- March 26, 2009 It's all in the numbers?
- March 19, 2009 Who changed the rules?
- February 19, 2009 Are we in denial?
- February 12, 2009 What type of Mayor do we need?
- January 22, 2009 Will someone in the media stand up for freedom? Two have.
- January 15, 2009 Killing doesn't work; let's try something else.
Last updated June 28, 2009